In no event shall the owners or contributors of this website be responsible for any type of damage, including (but not limited to) loss of use, loss of profits or loss of data, resulting from or in any way related to the use of this website.
The information and links contained on our website are solely for the information of our website visitors. They do not constitute legal advice. In addition, we assume no liability for the correctness and completeness of the information on our website at all times. We exclude any liability for any damage in connection with the use of our website and the information contained therein. We also expressly point out that the mere use of our website does not create a contractual relationship between the website visitor and f418.me.
Our website contains links to third-party websites (so-called external links). These websites are exclusively subject to the liability of the respective operators. When attaching the links, f418.me checked the third-party content for possible violations of the law. At this point in time, no violations of the law were apparent. However, f418.me has no influence whatsoever on the current and future design of the content of these external websites. The attachment of external links does not mean that f418.me adopts the content behind the link from other website operators as its own. This also applies in particular to the links on these external websites and to all the content of those sites to which advertising media (such as text ads, banners) belong.
Risks of Using Bitcoin
This website is not responsible for any loss, damage or claim that may arise from using and investing in Bitcoin. In particular, but not exclusively, for the following events:
(1) User errors when using bitcoin/cryptocurrency software or services, such as forgetting passwords, making payments to the wrong address, or accidentally deleting wallets.
(2) Software problems of the Website and/or any cryptocurrency software or service, such as corrupted wallet files, improperly constructed transactions, insecure cryptographic libraries and malware affecting the Website and/or cryptocurrency software or service.
(3) Technical failure of the user’s hardware or any cryptocurrency software or service, e.g. data loss due to a faulty or damaged storage device.
(4) Security issues a user has encountered with any cryptocurrency software or service, e.g. unauthorized access to user’s wallets or accounts.
(5) Actions or inactions by third parties as well as incidents at third parties, e.g. insolvency of service providers, attacks on the IT systems of service providers and fraud by third parties.
Investing in Bitcoin can result in a loss of money over short or long periods of time. Investors should expect large price fluctuations. The information on this website cannot guarantee that investors will not lose money.
Communication via email
The transmission of unencrypted data via e-mail is neither secure nor suitable for exchanging confidential information and personal data. If you disclose confidential information by email without security precautions, you should also be aware that unauthorized third parties (e.g. hackers) could access and gain insight into it. You should also expect unauthorized third parties to falsify the information you have transmitted without your consent and use it for their own purposes. The information transmitted via e-mail could also be sent abroad. This can even be the case if the sender and recipient are in Switzerland. For this reason, you must also take into account that the information transmitted via e-mail could also be transferred to a country that has a lower level of data protection than Switzerland. However, if you still want to contact us via unencrypted e-mail and send us inquiries, we will assume that you wish to communicate with us in this way. In this case, you also agree that we may also reply to you by unencrypted e-mail and transmit the information you have requested.